If you are falling in two size categories...
Here are the reasons to choose a SMALLER size.
– You would like your baby to sit higher on your body.
– You have narrow shoulders.
– You have a short torso.
– You wear a smaller cup size.
– You will mostly be wearing lightweight clothing (tank tops, t-shirts, etc.) with the sling.
– You carry your weight in the lower half of your body.
Here are the reasons to choose a LARGER size.
– You would like your sling to fit slightly looser.
– You have broad shoulders.
– You have a long torso.
– You wear a larger cup size.
– You will mostly be wearing heavier clothing (sweaters, sweatshirts, etc) with the sling.
– You carry your weight in the upper half of your body.
Tips of How to Use
Tip 1 – When carrying your baby in the sling, the bottom of the sling should rest around/on your hip area. However, fit/comfort will vary from person to person and it depends how you will like to wear the sling.
Tip 2 – You may also find that with newborn babies you will like the baby to rest higher in the sling. Raising your baby’s position in the sling is easily accomplished by placing a blanket/towel at the bottom of the sling to raise his/her position.